Say hello to the happy residents of Holdie Land; the Holdie Folk.
Measuring 11cm (the perfect size to fit in small hands or to take along in a pocket) the Holdie Folk might be small, but they all have big personalities!
Meet Hazel: The shyest of all the Holdie Folk, Hazel loves nothing more than snuggling up in a quiet corner with a great book and a dictionary. An avid reader and writer, Hazel is the Holdie Folk’s favourite storyteller although she is often asked by her friends to speak a little louder because her voice is so soft, they can’t always hear what she is saying!
• Each Holdie Folk are fully poseable and made from cotton and wool with polyester filling.
• The Holdie Folk come dressed in their favorite removable linen outfit and cotton underwear.
• Holdie Folk are all handmade, so some variation will occur.
H11cm x D3cm x W10 (full arm span)
• Spot clean with a damp cloth.
• Do not remove girl’s hair ties.
• Holdie Folk hair is made from real wool and is hand-sewn, so (like your favourite rug) some shedding will occur at first. This won’t last too long, in the meantime, give it a gentle comb with your fingers and discard any loose fibres.