Say hello to the happy residents of Holdie Land; the Holdie Folk.
Measuring 11cm (the perfect size to fit in small hands or to take along in a pocket) the Holdie Folk might be small, but they all have big personalities!
Meet Fleur: The resident artist of Holdie Land, Fleur is forever creating masterpieces using recycled materials. She makes her own paints from flowers and roots and loves nothing more than sketching her fellow Holdie Folk.
• Each Holdie Folk are fully poseable and made from cotton and wool with polyester filling.
• The Holdie Folk come dressed in their favorite removable linen outfit and cotton underwear.
• Holdie Folk are all handmade, so some variation will occur.
H11cm x D3cm x W10 (full arm span)
• Spot clean with a damp cloth.
• Do not remove girl’s hair ties.
• Holdie Folk hair is made from real wool and is hand-sewn, so (like your favourite rug) some shedding will occur at first. This won’t last too long, in the meantime, give it a gentle comb with your fingers and discard any loose fibres.